Gray HarperGray Harper has numerous years of real estate sales and property management experience. He has the capability of managing everything from single-family homes to Homeowner’s Associations (HOAs). Owning a few investment properties of his own, Gray brings a wealth of personal knowledge and understanding about the area real estate market to his clients. On the investment and property management side of the business, he understands how to help owners preserve the values of their homes in a budget friendly way. He works hard to protect and enhance the investments of his owners.
In addition, he has experience in preparing budgets for HOAs and is adept at getting the best work and prices from vendors which translates into maintaining the lowest possible dues for HOA members. Gray is a member of three Homeowner’s Associations and sits on the Board of Directors of two. Gray is also active in the following organizations:
• Member, Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors
• Member, National Association of Realtors
• Member, Winston-Salem Property Management Group
• Life Member, Salem Lodge #289
• Life Member, Shriner’s International
• Former Board Member, Board of Directors of Winston-Salem Association of Realtors 2014 -2015
2016 North Carolina Association of Realtors Professional Standards Committee
• Board Member, Carolina Winds HOA 2014 - present
• Former Board President, Woodland Hills HOA served as President 2013
• Currently, Property Manager of Crosswinds Townhome HOA (176 Units), 2008-present; Aspen Park HOA (24 units), 2013-present; Aspen Park II (68 units) 2014-present; Deep River HOA (23 units) 2013-present; Bethania Oaks (22units) 2014-present; Ramsgate (48 units) 2014-present; Vista Court (144 units) 2016-present.
• Former Treasurer and Board Member of Salem Square
Gray also enjoys the sales side of the real estate business and his knowledge of our area is a great benefit to his clients. He is a Winston-Salem native and a proud member of Pinedale Christian Church. He enjoys spending time with family and friends when he is not working hard for his clients! For a great client experience, contact Gray at 336-293-7157 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.